Damsel

Monday, October 3, 2011 | |



Hi everyone. Happy Monday! Apologies, I've been missing for a few days.  Can you guys believe I'm sick again?!  Uggh, I am so annoyed by this seesaw weather the northeast has been having as of late.  Its doing a number on my asthma and kicking my butt.  I did get a chance to do a shoot in my bedroom, but it's a little dark. Sorry about that.

Anyways, I wish you all a pleasant and healthy week.


Jeffrey Campbell Damsel
Shorts worn  HERE
Top worn HERE









Jeffrey Campbell Damsel (buy below)

pam




Jewelry inspired by Game of Thrones & Spartacus.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

love you Jeffery Campbells....you look fab in them

Love, www.shoeocracy.blogspot.com

Za

Janette said...

I loooove that top Pam! I'm going thrifting today and I hope I find something like that! I need it!!

Janette, the Jongleur

PS. Sorry to hear you've been sickish! Boo! Feel better soon!

Jada's Fashionize said...

I must say you are Beautiful and I love your style, especially the JC's.

http://jadasfashionize.blogspot.com

Preity Lama Tamang said...

AWWSo sorry to hear that:((...Hope u feel better!! on the bright note U look lamazing!! loving ur cardigan and u definitely hab amazing collection of those JCs..
Take care
xoxo

Iram said...

i love your style and your shoes are gorgeous :)
i'm definitely following!

xo

Baby Budget Blog said...

Wow those shoes are excellent!!! Also loving the mix of prints. So sorry you are sick again. This weather does suck butt!

www.plentyforpennies.com

Powered by Blogger.

© 2010-2015 Cinderella's Closet NYC

Creative Commons License CINDERELLA'S CLOSET NYC IS LICENSED UNDER A CREATIVE COMMONS ATTRIBUTION-NONCOMMERCIAL-NODERIVS 3.0 Unported License. PHOTOS AT BLOG.CINDERELLASCLOSETNYC.COM ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT.

Followers

Popular Posts