Rising Like The Sun

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 | |



















Hi everyone! I know most of you are thinking--its about damn time :) 
I want to say thanks for your emails and for hanging in there with me while I juggled my so-called life. Its good to be back! I've missed you all and I can't wait to share more with all of you, once more. 

I'm wearing one of my all time favorite dresses here. It's one of those standout pieces that you should be a staple in your closet. Simple. Unique. Captivating. As always, its all about the shoes and the person wearing them. 

See you guys soon <3

1 comments:

Yajaira said...

Love the scallop detail of the dress, cute

Powered by Blogger.

© 2010-2015 Cinderella's Closet NYC

Creative Commons License CINDERELLA'S CLOSET NYC IS LICENSED UNDER A CREATIVE COMMONS ATTRIBUTION-NONCOMMERCIAL-NODERIVS 3.0 Unported License. PHOTOS AT BLOG.CINDERELLASCLOSETNYC.COM ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT.

Followers

Popular Posts