Girls just wanna have fun

Tuesday, March 29, 2011 | |

I remember as a little girl I loved wearing lace dresses and to this day, I still do. Its one of those things you never outgrow, its timeless and a fashion must-have for any closet. The past couple of years has been so exciting, as we push the envelope further and further. Lately, I've been seeing a lot of mix n match and the rules, well we've thrown it out the window and were having a lot of fun.







Thanks Sadia for my make up!

As the weather warms up, I will be able to post more lace looks from my collection over the years.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's posts: Eyewear and Fall Fashion Trends.


11 comments:

JKLM said...

I love lace. It is so classic and feminine. What more can a woman ask for. The outfit is wonderful.

Lizaboo said...

Gorgeous outfit! It looks fab on you! All the different styles and textures really works. Adding an edge with a military jacket is brill! xx :o)

Cinderella's Closet said...

Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

Hi. I already told you a hundred times but once again just for you, "I Love this outfit!!" It is very smartly put together and looks awesome on you :) You're very welcome for the makeup! I guess I should add a piece of lace in my closet.

Cinderella's Closet said...

Thank you, Sad! You are the greatest friend a girl can ever have :) you take my photos, do my make up and always compliment my looks. xoxo

Antonia Serio said...

Nice jacket, I saw it lots of time ago!
Come into my blog if you want :)
Kisses

http://haiundisperatobisognodichanel.blogspot.com/

Glamloving said...

Lovely look ! great blog ! I'll follow you :)

x

ps: the H&M dress I posted will be available from April 14th ;)

Salvaged Strawberry said...

Love that jacket!!

Diana Sari said...

Hi Pamela ! i love your shoes and great outfit..

*Thank you for your comments. I bought at a boutique in one of the Mall in Jakarta, Indonesia. I have become followers of your blog, please you check the list of followers of your blog and help you be a follower of my blog :) have a great day

http://dianajakarta.blogspot.com

Cinderella's Closet said...

Hi Diana! Thank you :) xoxo

Grapexxx said...

Great jacket!!!!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2010-2015 Cinderella's Closet NYC

Creative Commons License CINDERELLA'S CLOSET NYC IS LICENSED UNDER A CREATIVE COMMONS ATTRIBUTION-NONCOMMERCIAL-NODERIVS 3.0 Unported License. PHOTOS AT BLOG.CINDERELLASCLOSETNYC.COM ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT.

Followers

Popular Posts