Brooklyn Sunday

Monday, May 9, 2011 | |

Hi guys! Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. As usual I spent my weekend running around like a crazy mad woman. My weekend started off with a romantic dinner with hubby. We had lobster rolls for dinner (YUMMY in my TUMMY) so naturally, I stuffed my face. Saturday and Sunday was spent with the family grilling cheeseburgers, cleaning, shopping, watching movies, taking photos, cooking some more and driving around NYC. Whew, exhausting.

It was one of those weekends where I was feeling a bit adventurous. I dug into my closet and just said what the heck. Lets make it fun and put on my favorite things. I'm not so sure about the end result, its not your usual or my usual get up, but the important part is that I had fun dressing up. By the way, am I the only girl on the planet that as a section for her favorite shoes in the closet? By favorite, I mean they rarely come out to play unless its nice and sunny outside. They are the no rain can touch these shoes. Since it was sunny, but a little chilly, I decided to wear my Brown Calf Jeffrey Campbell Boot Camp shoes with wool socks, Emilio tights, Forever 21 Earrings, & everything else H&M.

These photos were snapped in Brooklyn - by the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge which is visible in the background. 















16 comments:

Unknown said...

Love those tights! Did you get the lobster rolls in red hook. I heard of a place that has them good there.
Nicole

PAPS said...

Was a busy weekend for me too. Like the tights.
thoughtsofpaps.blogspot.com

Fransisca Angela said...

I really love your tights! And also great pictures.
Have a great week!

Marina Chitanu said...

Beautiful!



spicyfashion.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hood photos! Cute shoes!=)

caramellitsa said...

love all the details!!!
and what a gorgeous background,wow!!
have a nice week sweetie <3

kisses
caramellitsa
http://caramellitsa.blogspot.com

Wynter said...

those boots are sexy! lols


shanicexoxo.info

Mary said...

Lovely pics!
You look so pretty;)
Great blog!I added to your followers:)
Xoxo
Mary
fashionteaat5.blogspot.com
Enter my new giveaway: you can win $75 Forever 21 giftcard!!

House Of Jeffers said...

You always have amazing shoes! Those are hot! And they look fab with the tights!

- Jen
houseofjeffers.blogspot.com

Francesca said...

i'm so jealous. i want to go there one day. lovely photos :) also, if you're interested, feel free to enter my Dior giveaway :) x

Allie said...

Your tights are amazing!!!

xo, Allie

www.sparklesandstilettos.blogspot.com

Haze said...

cute boots :)

xxo
http://iamheizl.blogspot.com/

Harija said...

great photos and love your outfit!

My Lyfe ; My Story

@MyLyfeMyStory on twitter

Holly said...

Love the outfit! Very cute and stylish. Thank you so much for checking out my blog and drop by again anytime. :)

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

HAHA! I know what you mean about having shoes (and bags) that can't come out to play unless the weather is PERFECT! :-)
Love those boots!
Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings
http://www.herlatenightcravings.blogspot.com/

Sadia said...

Love the pics. Cute outfit <3 I really like the earrings :)

Powered by Blogger.

© 2010-2015 Cinderella's Closet NYC

Creative Commons License CINDERELLA'S CLOSET NYC IS LICENSED UNDER A CREATIVE COMMONS ATTRIBUTION-NONCOMMERCIAL-NODERIVS 3.0 Unported License. PHOTOS AT BLOG.CINDERELLASCLOSETNYC.COM ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT.

Followers

Popular Posts