Kick your boring browns and blacks

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 | |

Kick your boring browns and black to the curb and go bold with rich jewel tone colors. I opted for emerald green. Tell me what you chose, better yet show. 

On Sunday May 1st, Styleta hosted a benefit fashion show for charity: WATER.  Created by college students, STYLETA is an up-and-coming nonprofit in the United States that sells donated designer clothing then gives the proceeds to charitable organizations, nation-wide.  Charity: Water is a worldwide non-profit organization that helps bring clean, safe drinking water to people all over the world who otherwise have no access to clean water.  We take for granted drinking water which we can easily find in any grocery aisle, but most people in developing nations have no access to it.  I attended the fashion show with fellow members of NYC Fashion Bloggers Group and after the show we were able to make donations by purchasing clothes donated by designers. We also had cupcakes and wine in between. WTH is up with all these damn cupcakes, can't someone have muffins or something else besides cupcakes. What the fudge? I mean they are tasty, but sheeeesh people doesn't anyone want to be anti-cupcake lol.

A few pictures are from the event & a few are of me prior to the event. I am wearing a dress from ZARA, all accessories from H&M & the star of the show, Sam Edelman Novato pumps. Which I also have in grey, See it here.










Oh look there I am with Nicole, Monroe & Janique

 Nicole snagged this little number by Rehna Pendse

There I am again with my fabulous shoes lol


19 comments:

V A N E S S A said...

Lovely outfit, your green dress is beautiful!

Hugs from:
www.fashionsaveur.blogspot.com

Pieter said...

Great dress!
I'm addicted to sam edelman shoes! My studded boots are also from that brand :D
Love this outfit x

Theblackm4ze.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Nice outfit!
Thanks for visiting my blog <3

Lizaboo said...

You look stunning, this has to be my favourite outfit of yours so far, shoes are totally amazing and that jewel tone really suits you. Swapped my winter clothes for my summer clothes last night so my wardrobe is finally full of colour xx :o)

fashionismyh2o said...

That green dress is absolutely gorgeous! I love the shade it suits your skin-tone perfectly!

Sarah
http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
xx

Kimberly said...

great photos love the dress your wearing looks amazing and love the shoes!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

Sadia said...

I love the emerald green dress!! It's my favorite color and also my birth stone :) It's an awesome outfit for a special night out in the town. You look sexy! You're shoes are hot! The belt looks really good with the dress...good job putting the outfit together.

DeniseAngela said...

You look beautiful......I just love your belt too!

Sophie said...

I love the shade of green!

http://ninety2wo.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

1. I love the name of your blog! so cute
2. Love your Sam Edleman Shoes
3. LOVING the dress color!

love from San Francisco,

Britt+Whit

Gorete Sousa said...

Great Post and BLOG!!! lovely
visit my blog
xx

www.ilovenystyle.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This outfit is lovely! How amazing that you were all able to meetup and share your love of fashion AND support a good cause.
Much love,
Lydia

http://www.styleindependent.com

Haze said...

You look amazing! love the colour of that dress :)

xxo
http://iamheizl.blogspot.com/

Miss Aggie Kwong said...

cute lovely green dress!!! <3

Find me on:
From Catwalk to Classroom.

Cassie said...

In love, in love, in love! Awesome dress!

Anonymous said...

that dress looks both cute and comfy. win

Bright Green Laces

the nyanzi report said...

great style.

AGATA WIJAYA said...

really elegance.
i love the green color in your dress.
cool outfit<3

GorJess Fashion For Less said...

Those Sam Edelman pumps are great! Sounds like a great charity too!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2010-2015 Cinderella's Closet NYC

Creative Commons License CINDERELLA'S CLOSET NYC IS LICENSED UNDER A CREATIVE COMMONS ATTRIBUTION-NONCOMMERCIAL-NODERIVS 3.0 Unported License. PHOTOS AT BLOG.CINDERELLASCLOSETNYC.COM ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT.

Followers

Popular Posts