Cubist

Monday, October 31, 2011 | |



Hello darlings. HAPPY HALLOWEEN! How did everyone spend their weekend? Did the snow dampen your festivities? I wasn't going to let a little snow ruin my weekend. Although, I did watch quite a bit of foreign films from my couch. I managed to venture into Manhattan, snow & all on Saturday. And since my power went out, I was left with no choice but to eat out (a lot) Johnny Rocket's for lunch, pizza with truffle oil. The only disappointment was not being able to make it to Nobu last night, but overall it was a great weekend. What can I say, I love sushi.












Jeffrey Campbell Security.

7 comments:

Joandy said...

glad to hear that snow didn't ruin you weekend, sounds like you had fun!! such a lovely dress on you, and these shoes, another masterpieces!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Pamela! I am very glad that the weekend went well! Wow! Super! Dress perfect fit for you! Brava!





http://milana2078.blogspot.com/

Baby Budget Blog said...

Got caught driving on the turnpike in the snow and it wasn't fun. My Charger is HORRIBLE in the snow so as soon as I got home, I stayed there! Anyhoo, LOVE that first shot, and love everything about this outfit! It just works!!

www.plentyforpennies.com

Mani said...

Woooow, so stylish and cute! I loooove your sense of style!
Those shoes are crazy...I'm droling over them!

hugs and kisses by Mani.

Janette said...

I'm sure you've mentioned this in another blog post..but how many pairs of shoes do you have? You're always wearing different ones! lol Amazing!

Janette the Jongleur

Anonymous said...

Hi dear, I just came across your blog through Natalie Off Duty and what a lovely surprise! You got a nice blog going on too.
Def. worth the follow!
XXX

Monica said...

Cute outfit! I love the photography, too! Did you ask to stand on the construction Bobcat? I miss you!

Monica
http://fandml.blogspot.com/

Powered by Blogger.

© 2010-2015 Cinderella's Closet NYC

Creative Commons License CINDERELLA'S CLOSET NYC IS LICENSED UNDER A CREATIVE COMMONS ATTRIBUTION-NONCOMMERCIAL-NODERIVS 3.0 Unported License. PHOTOS AT BLOG.CINDERELLASCLOSETNYC.COM ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT.

Followers

Popular Posts