Abstraction

Wednesday, November 9, 2011 | |

I got tired of my usual solid colored leggings (who doesn't). So for the cold months, I vowed to breathe some life into my gams and go a little geometric & pattern leggings wild. First up, these funky, hypnotic & fashionable leggings. Complete with Geometric color blocking definitely a huge step away from drab. I'm currently a bit obsessed with these leggings, a pony patterned one (which I shall post soon) & a few from Latvian label QooQoo.

In case you haven't noticed, I have been wearing my H&M faux-fur vest a lot lately along with my serpent necklace. They just compliment everything well, what can I say :)

Shoes worn differently HERE.












Dollhouse Women's Kalista Faux Shearling Bootie
H&M faux-fur vest
H&M serpent necklace
H&M scarf
Kenneth Cole jacket
Forever 21 leggings


13 comments:

Baby Budget Blog said...

I LOVE those leggings! Want a pair of fairisles myself just to liven it up a bit! LOVE the pattern and colors and it's perfect with those boots!!

www.plentyforpennies.com

DeniseAngela said...

love your outfit! necklace & leggings are so cool!

Mani said...

Like a reak fashionista! Loooovin' the look dear!

hugs and kisses by Mani.

Anonymous said...

Love the outfit. Cute boots.


--
Shanice,
www.shanicexoxo.info

Carrie said...

Very very cute! I just used some printed leggings on my blog I think you would like! Such a cute look!
XO Carrie
www.carriefabulous.com

Joandy said...

love these leggings, i got a pair in blue colors, cute vest too, they are so versatile at this time of the year, great look girl!!

Yara said...

cute outfit! xoxo Yara

Ellen H. said...

Definitely into printed leggings for winter as well. Very chic!

xx,
Ellen
http://www.mintgreensubmarine.com/

Sally said...

Loveeee the boots.

--Lovely Shopdict

[[ lovelyshopdiction.blogspot.com ]]

Paulina Mo, lilbitsofchic.com said...

Cute! love the print on the leggings!

~Pau
www.lilbitsofchic.com

caramellitsa said...

your tights are very stylish!!
they really stand out!

Janette said...

WOOWOWOWO! Those leggings are FANTASTIC! I went to F21 this weekend and didn't see those babies there!! So sad! I need to get some! NEEED! I got some monochromatic ones that look a little similar.. but I need the colorful ones.. Gonna check another F21 around here.. Hope I find them!

Janette, the Jongleur

Unknown said...

So cool. You remind me of Angelina Jolie!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2010-2015 Cinderella's Closet NYC

Creative Commons License CINDERELLA'S CLOSET NYC IS LICENSED UNDER A CREATIVE COMMONS ATTRIBUTION-NONCOMMERCIAL-NODERIVS 3.0 Unported License. PHOTOS AT BLOG.CINDERELLASCLOSETNYC.COM ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT.

Followers

Popular Posts