Naughty & Nice

Friday, March 25, 2011 | |

Deep Purple Rocks
 I'm usually not so crazy about the color purple, somehow whenever I think purple - a big tone deaf dinosaur comes to mind .  These deep purple platforms on the other hand are a different story, I am uber crazy about them. Deep purple rocks, I love how versatile it can be. A mix of rock n roll and sweet, the grommets compliment the platform and the peep toe perfectly. Naughty & nice :D









Miss Me Women's Jocelyn 24 Peep-Toe Pump



Soft velvet upper mixed with edgy metal grommets for a mix of naughty and nice. A double-tiered platform takes this pump to new heights. I matched these shoes with a tiered skirt and a simple top accented by pearls (both from H&M). A classy and sexy look, effortless. Have a great weekend everyone! 


20 comments:

Jane Alisa said...

In love with these shoes. xoxo

Cinderella's Closet said...

Thanks, Miss J.A.

Lizaboo said...

Wow I love these! They are hot. I really need some colourful heels for summer :o) x
http://lulubbeautyandfashion.blogspot.com/

Kasia M. said...

Nice legs...Those shoes are hot, love the color!

Anonymous said...

Oh yes! They are fabulous on you. You rock these just the right way.

Cinderella's Closet said...

Thank you my ladies.

FashionableAsians said...

I love the color purple and those shoes are freaking awesome!

fashioneggpplant said...

they're so pretty! :)

http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

Patty Ann said...

sexy sexy shoes!!! i love them!!

AlphaBetaChic.blogspot.com

El said...

Beautiful shoes! Absolutely love the high heels =)

MY INSPIRATION

xoxo

Stephanie said...

Love those shoes, gorgeous! x

Mary Lee said...

really great heels!

hope you'll visit/follow
www.marylee31.blogspot.com

Mallory said...

the shoes look amazing :)

mallory

whitwatwear

House of Kit♔ire said...

Those shoes are soooo good!!!! xxx
You should check out my international MAC, H&M and NC giveaway here

Amanda said...

WOW! I LOVE these shoes! They are so gorgeous!I love the studding detail to these! Super rock glamour!

Thank you!
xxx

Anonymous said...

Cute outfit, I love the heels!

allie said...

great heels!! love them!

xo, allie
accordingtoallieblog.blogspot.com

two birds said...

love these! and you can for sure rock them!

Cinderella's Closet said...

@ Two Birds - Thank you Miss Nora or is it Miss Megan?

Glamloving said...

Oh I love these shoes !!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2010-2015 Cinderella's Closet NYC

Creative Commons License CINDERELLA'S CLOSET NYC IS LICENSED UNDER A CREATIVE COMMONS ATTRIBUTION-NONCOMMERCIAL-NODERIVS 3.0 Unported License. PHOTOS AT BLOG.CINDERELLASCLOSETNYC.COM ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT.

Followers

Popular Posts