Mixing Eras & Timeless Quality

Thursday, March 24, 2011 | |

Alice + Olivia RTW Spring 2011


I don't know how you feel about A+O, but I love love love their clothes. In this post, I'm feauturing Stacey Bendet’s collection for Alice + Olivia — which incorporates retro elements like peplum dresses, wide flared trousers, and beaded boudoir touches - timeless quality achieved by mixing eras and combining fun prints for pieces that look just as good taken apart. Stacey Bendet’s also introduced a playful shoe collection that will retail for under $300. Did you hear that my lovelies, the shoes you see below are retailing under $300.




Pick 6

Pick 5

Pick 4

Pick 3

Pick 2

Pick # 1

Pick 6

My pick minus the shoes

Love everything here

Love the bottom not the top






My Pick


My Pick minus the shoes

My Pick - minus the shoes



Love the shoes

4 comments:

said...

I love all these shoes :)
xxx
pretty-ontheoutside.blogspot.com

Michelle's Style File said...

Great collection- I love the last outfit.

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

Claire said...

LOVE these. What great inspiration for mixing patterns and layering different pieces. like #9, 19, 20 the most!

i hide my new shoes in my closet or under the bed :)

http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

Updates By Her said...

Thanks for ur comment!! :) I love all of these outfits! :)

xx

Powered by Blogger.

© 2010-2015 Cinderella's Closet NYC

Creative Commons License CINDERELLA'S CLOSET NYC IS LICENSED UNDER A CREATIVE COMMONS ATTRIBUTION-NONCOMMERCIAL-NODERIVS 3.0 Unported License. PHOTOS AT BLOG.CINDERELLASCLOSETNYC.COM ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT.

Followers

Popular Posts