Pretty Girls Rock Dresses

Monday, April 11, 2011 | |

CocoaChic Event @ the Tracy Reese Boutique - Wednesday, April 6th, 2011

Hey guys! Sorry I have been M.I.A., but I contracted a stomach virus (which I initially thought was food poisoining) on Thursday and was violently ill Friday & Saturday. In fact, I am still not a 100%, but as they say the show must go on. I hope everyone had a fantabulous weekend.

Hennes & Mauritz Dress Spring of 2010
A beautiful dress never goes out of fashion, its quite versatile if you let your creative side take over and have some fun. I opted to add a belt, my own take on the kimono look. Water color print has & always will be a favorite of mine - makes me feel girlie without going overboard.


A few pieces of Tracy Reese' Spring/Summer Collection


NY Fashion Bloggers Meetup Group

NY Fashion Bloggers Meetup Group

Monroe, Taylor & Sadia



There were a sea of shoes @ the event, but one pair in particular caught this shoe fanatic's eye. It was worn by a guest, who goes by the name Kelli, she also rocked a ultra chic denim jacket adorned with a one of kind design. I loved everything this girl was wearing from her jacket to her stockings and ofcourse, her shoes.


My friend Sadia being the rebel that she is; opted to wear pants and a sequined top instead. I loved her sequined top, simple yet elegant. Something I would definitely rock, which could go easily with a blazer, jeans and a pair of platform mary janes. It could be worn both ways, dressed up or down.




Miss Fashion Steele  herself wore one of the best accessories of the evening. I would recommend this accessory with a chic tube maxi dress in Coral, Black, Canary or Caribe Blue.


I simply loved this from Fallen Robots
You can find more accessories & cool  stuff @ Fallen Robots here


Only a woman can rock these heels, DJ and bring the house down.

The fab DJ Tiger Lily

Loved this Vintage Dress
Have a good week everyone! I'm making up for lost times, so stay tuned for more. I will be doing 2 post per day this week, maybe more. 

15 comments:

Diana Sari said...

Hi Pamela!
dress that you wear, very good and full of bright colors that describe your heart is happy :)

MF said...

thank you for the comment on my blog!

i am following your blog , will you follow mine?

i read your bio! im in ny/westchester myself and i want to be a paralegal! i also need a job and was thinking to look into paralegal. any tips?!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment :) love those shoes!im now a follower!
xx

Laura | Style and Sushi said...

Thank you so much! I love the pics! Looks like you had so much fun! :D
XOXO, Laura
http://fashiongivesmebutterflies.blogspot.com

Maria Alfinete said...

I loooved you dress! Great pictures!
=*

www.marialfinete.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi Pamela!
♥♥♥ Nice dress,perfect for a sunny day! You look great!
Thanx for your comment!!! I´ve just discovered your blog so I´m going to have a look ;)
Have a nice week
Cova Gutiérrez
http://covadongagutierrez.blogspot.com/

Kimberly said...

cute dress love all the color! thanks for the comment!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

Cynthia said...

I'll follow you sweetie! Love your blog :*

gavetafeminina.blogspot.com

Monroe Steele said...

Great post! Love all the little detail shots too!

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

Unknown said...

You´re really cute in this dress ;)
Thank you for your nice comment, I like your blog and now I´m following ;)
Have a nice day ;)

http://thelittleblackdresneverdiess.blogspot.com/

Sadia said...

Awesome! Everyone looked so great dressed to the T. Thanks for taking me along. I had a great time watching people and meeting your blogger friends. You looked fab as always. Loved your dress and accessories. I think you would have totally win the competition if you entered it :)

Cinderella's Closet said...

Thank you girls for your sweet comments!

when BABI speaks said...

i like your dress and shoes! they're both chic!

Babi
http://whenbabispeaks.blogspot.com

Collections said...

Love this dress the pattern on it is so wonderful!

I'm having a $100 dollar Shopbop giftcard GIVEAWAY on my blog! Come check it out :) It's open to international bloggers as well.

Collections Giveaway

Label me Addict said...

Love your belt... and your wearing H&M !!!

thanks for the comment on my blog... you have a very lovely blog with really cute outfits!!!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2010-2015 Cinderella's Closet NYC

Creative Commons License CINDERELLA'S CLOSET NYC IS LICENSED UNDER A CREATIVE COMMONS ATTRIBUTION-NONCOMMERCIAL-NODERIVS 3.0 Unported License. PHOTOS AT BLOG.CINDERELLASCLOSETNYC.COM ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT.

Followers

Popular Posts