Pattern Play

Monday, January 30, 2012 | |









Jeffrey Campbell Damsel





Mixing & matching prints has become one of my favorites the last few seasons. Never has it been this fun to let patterns run amok and be amazed by the delightful results of my unexpected combinations. To make the look work, the first rule is to wear prints that compliment one another and the same applies to colors. Sometimes I color outside of the lines, but that's what makes it so fun. The unexpected results. Its nice to breathe new life into old clothes we've otherwise written off as so last season. Anyone else having a blast with this other than me?

You guys have seen me wear hearts, floral & color blocking HERE and another stripes & floral combo HERE.

This post is especially for Anh Nguyen of Australia, who made a request to post pictures of my Jeffrey Campbell Damsel in black floral. Hope this helps you Anh! Happy shoepping :) and yes, I said SHOEpping.

12 comments:

Louisa said...

LOVE love love your shoes! Stunning!

http://cameraclothesetc.blogspot.com/

xxx

caramellitsa said...

so stylish look once again dear!!


i love it!! have a nice week Pam :DDDD

Yajaira said...

cool boots - wow nice pattern

Anonymous said...

Okay, i gotta be honest with you...
My eyes were truly all over the place. Cause prints were everywhere! Wow!
i was even more impressed by the boots and lovely combination of red and blue (although printed).

heh heh, i'll shush now with saying: Wonderful Look, Cinderella!~

Squared said...

those shoes look so cool!

Baby Budget Blog said...

I gotta get into pattern play more! This is such fun! And of course the shoes are hot! I can see these def. in the Fall with leaves all around them :)

www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

azu said...

Sole Sista-

Head to toe, this is amazing. You're probably sick of hearing me say that. I'm loving everything from your subtle print on your tights to the brightly floral Damsels. It's like you were going for a business preppy look and then said, "Aw screw it...I'm too bad ass for that!" So you kicked it up a notch by adding your JCs.

Have a wonderful week, Pamela! :D

xoxo

Choi Olga said...

Wow, I really love your sunglasses and flower shoes~ It reminds me spring I am waiting for so long~! )

Olga
http://www.myblondegal.com/

Nicole said...

This outfit look fantastic on you, I love how you mix patterns and the shoes omg! Don't get me started...They're gorgeous, I love the bright floral print on them. I been wanting to get this JC Damsel in black since I show them to you a couple of week ago, but I'm a little afraid that i'm not gonna be able to walk on them *laughs. Are they really high?

Xo
Nicole D.
The Owl Girl

Nicole said...

PS. Have a great weekend Pam! I hope I 'll see you soon!

Xo
Nicole D.
The Owl Girl

Diana Sari said...

Hi Pamela..

nice post, nice outfit..

i really love your shoes, nice patterns, bright colors..

prettige weekend = have a nice weekend = semoga akhir pekan Anda menyenangkan ;)

Hug and Kisses :)

azu said...

Hello Sole Sista!

I'm just stopping by to say hi :) I hope everything is going well and stress free. Have a safe & wonderful week, doll!

xoxo

www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

Powered by Blogger.

© 2010-2015 Cinderella's Closet NYC

Creative Commons License CINDERELLA'S CLOSET NYC IS LICENSED UNDER A CREATIVE COMMONS ATTRIBUTION-NONCOMMERCIAL-NODERIVS 3.0 Unported License. PHOTOS AT BLOG.CINDERELLASCLOSETNYC.COM ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT.

Followers

Popular Posts