Mercer Hideout - Soho NYC

Monday, February 27, 2012 | |














Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of blog post, but I've been dealing with a crazy life lately. Hope everyone is well.

I've been dying to shoot my Jeffrey Campbell Damsel Natural for some time now and it just so happens that I found the perfect place - a fire escape in Soho's Mercer St. Now that some complications have been addressed, I cannot wait to do more shoots in the city.

Lately, I"m sure you've noticed I'm quite gaga about colored jeans and this tomato red jeans from Vero Moda via ASOS is perfect for Sprummer and for $20 - can't be beat.

xoxo - Pamela Zhuklevich




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're also quite gaga for the different colors of those booties, haha~
I'm becoming quite gaga for them too. But enjoy them for me, will ya? :P

Love the look, doll~

Sadia said...

you look great Pam! keep it coming :)

Sauniya said...

ohhh the shoes... love love :)

Baby Budget Blog said...

Loving the fire escape shots! DYING to do one of these myself! Great location, great pants and sweater and of course the shoes are excellent! Glad you're back to the blogging world ;)

www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

Nicole said...

You're killing me Pam! This wedges look amazing on you, great outfit!

Xo,

Nicole D.
The Owl Girl

WMBG said...

oh wonderful shoes!

XXX,

wiebkembg.blogspot.com

Jelena Zivanovic said...

Wonderful look!! Your shoes collection is beyond fabulous!! Bravo girl!;)
Great style, glad to follow u now!;)
kisses
Jelena

Unknown said...

I looove your Damsel shoes !
your style also!!!
I'm so jealous you got all these Jeffreys !!! :-)
great job!
I following you now ;-)

xxx Rose

Ramona ♥ said...

wowww the shoes are amazing.! :D <3

Powered by Blogger.

© 2010-2015 Cinderella's Closet NYC

Creative Commons License CINDERELLA'S CLOSET NYC IS LICENSED UNDER A CREATIVE COMMONS ATTRIBUTION-NONCOMMERCIAL-NODERIVS 3.0 Unported License. PHOTOS AT BLOG.CINDERELLASCLOSETNYC.COM ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT.

Followers

Popular Posts