The calm after the storm......

Friday, March 16, 2012 | |
























Life has a funny way of getting you back on the right track. The last year hasn't been an easy one for me, but I guess that really explains why I started this blog in the first place. An outlet to a life I was not happy with, and which was no longer mine.

So this past month I've been hiding out in my lair (hahaha) – grieving, pondering, strategically planning my next move. Today, I finally decided to post after so many weeks of being away. I figured since I've got myself back – its time to focus and just be.

These pictures were taken the day after Hurricane Irene hit the NY tri-state area this past July 2011. Such a beautiful day, as you can see and very fitting to the current situation I've been going through. I think the last photos encompass who I am, perfectly.  The optimist, happy, free spirit, survivor – just full of life. Free, free, free at last!!!   


xoxo - Pamela Zhuklevich

6 comments:

Margaret Trina Mira said...

Love your shoes!! :)

Choi Olga said...

Purple and turqouse colors fits you best, dear~ Absolutely love this dress and shoes~! )

caramellitsa said...

you look so pretty in purple!!

hey dear Pamela how are you ?? we haven't talked for so long i am sorry i ve been so busy

last weekend i attended athens fahion week it was so exciting! i ll be posting my outfit posts soon too :)


hope you are doing great!

kisses <3
caramellitsa

Baby Budget Blog said...

Love it! Your words and that last picture sum it up pretty nicely! You go girl!!!

www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com
Vintage Collar Necklace Giveaway


PS., loving that purple on ya!

Unknown said...

Nice blog !

Iram said...

Good to see you back! Hope you're OK :)
I love the pictures!

xo

Powered by Blogger.

© 2010-2015 Cinderella's Closet NYC

Creative Commons License CINDERELLA'S CLOSET NYC IS LICENSED UNDER A CREATIVE COMMONS ATTRIBUTION-NONCOMMERCIAL-NODERIVS 3.0 Unported License. PHOTOS AT BLOG.CINDERELLASCLOSETNYC.COM ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT.

Followers

Popular Posts