No Trespassing

Tuesday, April 10, 2012 | |







Marc by Marc Jacobs watch, Jeffrey Campbell Combat Boots,
H&M Skirt, Steve Madden Socks & Forever 21 sweater.





Jeffrey Campbell Combat Boots





Have you ever missed something from your childhood. A piece of clothing, shoes or accessories perhaps. A favorite of yours when you were a child and something you held on to like a security blanket. Mine was a red Hello Kitty bag from kindergarten lol – dorky I know, but I rocked the playground with that bag.

This winter I thought a lot about sweaters gifted during the holidays and I started to yearn for my fair isle sweater.  Unfortunately, I no longer fit in mine and since they are quite hard to find and not to mention expensive (I don't live with my parents anymore so you know – a girl's got to pay rent & buy shoes) I settled for a fair isle pattern sweater that would go perfectly with my blue corduroy skirt.  I was going for a country feel, but a little hipper J These are my very first pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes. Who would've guessed the ripple effect one pair of shoes


9 comments:

Yajaira said...

cute sweater
love the boots and knee socks

Check out my GIVEAWAY - http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/2012/04/200-followers-giveaway.html

yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Someone looks like they were having fun! Such a badass! Love the look!

xxoo
Nicole

House Of Jeffers said...

Love those shoes - especially how they look with your socks! I don't think I could pull that look off, but it looks dope on you!

Jen
www.houseofjeffers.com

Anonymous said...

Comfortable and stylish! Brava!



http://designer2078.blogspot.com/2012/04/blog-post.html

Ioana-Carmen said...

Lovely darling! following u right now! follow back and please like my afcebook page :X
Fashionspot.ro

Anonymous said...

Hi, Pamela! All right. I also hope that all is well with you! I was engaged its immediate work - lawyer. As always, you are - the stylish baby!



http://designer2078.blogspot.com/

Clara Turbay said...

Pure style!

Floortje said...

I really like your blog dear!
Keep posting!!

XX

Anonymous said...

Oh gorgeous love these colors
www.rawfashionmagazine.com

Powered by Blogger.

© 2010-2015 Cinderella's Closet NYC

Creative Commons License CINDERELLA'S CLOSET NYC IS LICENSED UNDER A CREATIVE COMMONS ATTRIBUTION-NONCOMMERCIAL-NODERIVS 3.0 Unported License. PHOTOS AT BLOG.CINDERELLASCLOSETNYC.COM ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT.

Followers

Popular Posts