Vibrant for Spring

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 | |














With my new found freedom comes new possibilities. New People. New inspiration. New wardrobe yehey J So for Spring I am taking the plunge by piling on the prints & colors adding a sunny spirit to my style. So get in gear and pick something ultra-lively for Spring. Follow my lead and scoop up some rich, colorful legwear paired with some wild hued shoes.

Go on, don't be shy. You can do it. Keep me posted on what you decide to get. Be inspired! Get in gear.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely dress!

Anonymous said...

You choose always super shoes! Keep it up, babe! Brava!




http://designer2078.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Great blog :) I am following you now and would love you to follow mine too so we can keep in touch? xx

www.thesequincinderella.com

caramellitsa said...

the title is charachteristic you look so pretty!!!

love the dress :D :D

kisses hope you are well Pamela <3

Janette said...

PAM! Oh my goodness! What's up friend!??? I haven't "seen " you in so long! Hope you have been well.. Work was crazy but things have seemed to settle down.. So I hope to visit you more often! Looking beautiful as usual!

xoxoxox


Janette the Jongleur

Nnenna said...

I love your pretty polka dot dress and your lace tights! It was nice to meet you at the Poshmark Party last week :)

Baby Budget Blog said...

Hey miss! Haven't spoken to ya in a while! How are things going? Of course I'm loving these shoes! You got them for a steal!! Will def be pushing the boundaries this Spring/Summer when it comes to fashion. Just waiting for it to get hot already!!

www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

Powered by Blogger.

© 2010-2015 Cinderella's Closet NYC

Creative Commons License CINDERELLA'S CLOSET NYC IS LICENSED UNDER A CREATIVE COMMONS ATTRIBUTION-NONCOMMERCIAL-NODERIVS 3.0 Unported License. PHOTOS AT BLOG.CINDERELLASCLOSETNYC.COM ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT.

Followers

Popular Posts