Rock The Houze

Monday, February 18, 2013 | |








    










Jeffrey Campbell

Jeffrey Campbell Night Lita


Jeffrey Campbell Night Lita Pink





Hey guys! Can you believe March is just around the corner? These photos were taken before I left for Budapest in December of 2012. I decided to finally grab these Night Lita's from Jeffery Campbell. These are a lot lighter than most fo the Jeffrey Campbell's I own. Definitely more comfortable. Look out for future posts with these babies worn with some pretty exciting, but definitely edgier look. Let's see if I can pull it off =)

Another day of shooting in the freezing cold, but I tried to make it as fun as possible.

XOXO




3 comments:

BeautyJudy said...

I've always wanted to try shoes like this - do you feel wobbly at all?! You are rocking them!!

Monica said...

Hey! Remember me? :) How have you been? How's NYC? I am absolutely in LOVE with these shoes! Like BeautyJudy, I'm wondering how comfortable they are. Let me know!

xoxx, Monica
http://fandml.com

Cinderella's Closet said...

Hey girls! No, these shoes are absolutely comfortable, surprise, surprise. They are lite as a feather too.

XOXO

Powered by Blogger.

© 2010-2015 Cinderella's Closet NYC

Creative Commons License CINDERELLA'S CLOSET NYC IS LICENSED UNDER A CREATIVE COMMONS ATTRIBUTION-NONCOMMERCIAL-NODERIVS 3.0 Unported License. PHOTOS AT BLOG.CINDERELLASCLOSETNYC.COM ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT.

Followers

Popular Posts