Shoptober

Friday, October 29, 2010 | |














Hi everyone! October was such a busy month that I didn't even find the time for my blog. Blogging and working full time isn't as easy as I thought it would be. I did, however, find time to shop in the early hours; my favorite time to shop (no lines, you can find everything!) :), but I couldn't find the time to take pictures of my finds or the mountains of shoes in my closet. No worries, I think November should be a pretty quiet month since its getting cold out and my activities will be limited. I will take better pictures of the skirt I'm wearing next time so you guys can see the fabric and design; the shoes I'm wearing I've had since last year and only wore twice so far, but I love them. To balance the look, you can either put on a blazer or military jacket and accessorize with pearls and diamonds. I actually wore this outfit to work last week, but with the gladiator wedge shoes I posted before, since figured it would've been too much for the corporate setting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute shoes but they are mighty high! Love the outfit! Charming darling!

Cinderella's Closet said...

Thanks dahling!!! ;) These surprsingly don't seem that high to me, they've been hiding in my closet from last year. I wore em to work last winter and Ms. Kanter liked them lol.

♥♥Fashion-LadyLovely♥♥ said...

Hi Girl.

I like the shoes,..
Check my blog..!!

Follow eacht other? Byee

I follow you know...

Powered by Blogger.

© 2010-2015 Cinderella's Closet NYC

Creative Commons License CINDERELLA'S CLOSET NYC IS LICENSED UNDER A CREATIVE COMMONS ATTRIBUTION-NONCOMMERCIAL-NODERIVS 3.0 Unported License. PHOTOS AT BLOG.CINDERELLASCLOSETNYC.COM ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT.

Followers

Popular Posts