Mad for Plaid

Thursday, June 2, 2011 | |

Hi everyone! Its only my 2nd day back from my island getaway and I haven't gotten the chance to upload photos or do posts. Please bear with me, as I'm still on island time and I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things. Its great to be back, I have missed the blogosphere. I have returned recharged and inspired.

These photos are from May when it was still chilly in NYC. I'm wearing my suede boots from The Loft (Ann Taylor) and this beauty can be pulled up for an over-the-knee look or slouched down. My plaid shirt dress is from H&M. Shirt dresses are my favorite because of its versatility, all I have to do is wear a jacket (in this case, military) and I can wear it to work. Belt by H&M, necklace & earrings by Forever 21 and stockings by Ellen Tracy.









10 comments:

Harija said...

love the outfit and I really like the boots =)

Maddalena said...

lovely!

caramellitsa said...

beautiful once again sweetie!!!
love the dress with these boots..
ad of course i LOVE THE NECKLACE :DDDDDDDDDDDD

hihi you are a doll :)
kisses <3
caramellitsa

Baby Budget Blog said...

Loving the plaid especially paired with those subdued yet funky tights!

www.plentyforpennies.com

Anonymous said...

i love your dress!! :)
check out my blog, swimsuit as giveaway!
http://sevendeadlysinss.blogspot.com/2011/05/summer-giveaway.html

agnes said...

jolie tenue, et tes photos sont superbes

Closet Fashionista said...

I love the dress! :D :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Cassie said...

I'm a sucker for plaid too :)

Ellie said...

I'm really loving this outfit, the tights are SO cute!
Have a great day!
-Ellie

Home Of Pashmina said...

Love the plaid pattern. Actually every plaid pattern or tartan has a history in Scotland and Ireland. Every plaid pattern belongs to a clan in western UK ( scot and ire).. and each clan has a unique history with some clans having a castle of their own.

I came across this history of plaids when I visited Scotland to source some plaid scarves for my company Home Of Pashmina and eventually we picked up 10 plaid patterns or tartans to launch this year. I am a plaid lover myself and have close to 20 plaid scarves..

Anu

Powered by Blogger.

© 2010-2015 Cinderella's Closet NYC

Creative Commons License CINDERELLA'S CLOSET NYC IS LICENSED UNDER A CREATIVE COMMONS ATTRIBUTION-NONCOMMERCIAL-NODERIVS 3.0 Unported License. PHOTOS AT BLOG.CINDERELLASCLOSETNYC.COM ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT.

Followers

Popular Posts