New York, New York

Friday, June 3, 2011 | |

I wanna wake up in a city that never sleeps! New York, home sweet home. I missed NYC and I'm glad to be home. These were taken yesterday outside work during my farewell lunch with Sadia (she's off on vacation). It was a tad windy, but perfect sunny day. I paired my tan with an oldie but goodie eyelet dress from H&M (from so many seasons ago which I own in 3 different colors). Happy Friday everyone & have a fantastic weekend!!!



Before work


Tada - I'm ready for work :)

Playtime casual wear



Eyelet dress from H&M

H&M Earrings

Sam Edelman Sandals


8 comments:

Maddalena said...

lovely!

MF said...

you look great! i love the dress! and its great for this weather and for work!
awesome

www.wotsworthwhile.blogspot.com

Gabrielle - I LIKE IT FAST said...

Love your outfit! I've never been to New York, I think it's time for a visit!

xx
ilikeitfast.blogspot.com

caramellitsa said...

NY must be so cool to visit!! i really want to come there !!
you look so pretty in your sandals and this dress!!

kisses sweetie <3

caramellitsa

Wynter said...

i love this look! casual summer outfit! <3


shanicexoxo.info

Sauniya said...

ahh i wanna go to New York some day.. I love the pictures :)

Choi Olga said...

such a sunny wonderful NY~!
love your accessories - they really work here :)

http://myblondegal.blogspot.com/
olga

Anonymous said...

Oh to be in new york again

Bright Green Laces

Powered by Blogger.

© 2010-2015 Cinderella's Closet NYC

Creative Commons License CINDERELLA'S CLOSET NYC IS LICENSED UNDER A CREATIVE COMMONS ATTRIBUTION-NONCOMMERCIAL-NODERIVS 3.0 Unported License. PHOTOS AT BLOG.CINDERELLASCLOSETNYC.COM ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT.

Followers

Popular Posts