Fave blogger from the Far East - My Blonde Legal

Tuesday, July 12, 2011 | |

Hi guys! I've been wanting to feature my favorite bloggers from around the world, but never got around to it until now. I want to introduce you guys to my Russian blogger friend Olga Choi, she is a fashionista/store owner who has been living in Busan, South Korea. I adore her style and her closet & I know you'll agree with me. She currently featured her Chictopia inspirations on her blog & I was honored to be one of them. Check out her blog HERE.


These are some of my favorites from her blog, enjoy. 






I adore her shoes





3 comments:

Janette said...

AWW! She's so cute! Love all her outfits!

fashionismyh2o said...

Oooh amazing style! I love the first outfit and then the bottom two - gorgeous!

Sarah
http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
xx

Anonymous said...

i love her clothes!! i especially love the "crochet" mini skirt! i want one!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2010-2015 Cinderella's Closet NYC

Creative Commons License CINDERELLA'S CLOSET NYC IS LICENSED UNDER A CREATIVE COMMONS ATTRIBUTION-NONCOMMERCIAL-NODERIVS 3.0 Unported License. PHOTOS AT BLOG.CINDERELLASCLOSETNYC.COM ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT.

Followers

Popular Posts