Sheer Joy

Monday, July 11, 2011 | |

Happy Monday all! I had a pretty busy weekend with the family, I was pretty much running around in 3 of the 5 boroughs of NYC. It all started with a trip to Brooklyn on Saturday for some good old Russian food shopping. Then off to Manhattan on Sunday to catch up with an old friend of mine before she headed back to Hawaii. I also got a chance to clean up my closet & give away my clothes - most still had tags on them.



See sheer shirt in another color worn HERE



 





Shoes: Steve Madden
Polka Dot Shirt by H&M
Skirt by Steps

13 comments:

Jerrica said...

Your legs look awesome in these boots!!

Ciao,

Fashion Nostalgia

Rina said...

Indeed, I agree with Jerrica!
Cute outfit! Sorry I couldn't give you more notice about Saturday, it would have been good to see you again!

Anonymous said...

A calm and stylish look! But in place of your skirt should be a skirt - a pencil. Or blouse should be longer, that is to close the skirt.


http://milana2078.blogspot.com/

Jennifer Fabulous said...

What a fab outfit! I love your shoes. :)

Charlotte B said...

Love the sheer shirt! Such a cute style! Love the shoes too hun xx

Baby Budget Blog said...

Those are AWESOME shoes :) Love this outfit!!

www.plentyforpennies.com

Wynter said...

loveee the shoes! CUTE


shanicexoxo.info

Flaviana Boni said...

cool outfit honey!

Check out my new outfit post!
Dress up for armageddon

Sneak Peak said...

Your shoes are amazing!!

ninam said...

Gorgeous outfit- love your shoes!! xo

Monroe Steele said...

love your shoes and goodness you have some hot legs lol

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

Choi Olga said...

awesome legs, dear~!!!
I wish I could wear sheer shirt as much chic as you do~! love it :)

xoxo
Olga
http://www.myblondegal.com/

Ellen ♥ said...

Love the shoes :)

ellenreviews.blogspot.com

Powered by Blogger.

© 2010-2015 Cinderella's Closet NYC

Creative Commons License CINDERELLA'S CLOSET NYC IS LICENSED UNDER A CREATIVE COMMONS ATTRIBUTION-NONCOMMERCIAL-NODERIVS 3.0 Unported License. PHOTOS AT BLOG.CINDERELLASCLOSETNYC.COM ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT.

Followers

Popular Posts