Masculine Moment

Thursday, August 25, 2011 | |



My love affair with menswear stems from raiding my brother's & my father's closet when I was young.  Menswear appeals to us ladies, mainly because its seductive & androgynous.  Who can blame us, its empowering to be able to wear men's clothes while still looking like a lady. 

I have no idea why I held on to this post for so long.  These pictures were taken in June, right after my Belize vacation hence I'm very tanned ;)


This look is strong, yet still feminine, with clean and simple lines. 







Oxford shoes by BASS $15 (Daffy's Sale May 2011)

3 comments:

Monica said...

Hey! I'm a style guru for college fashionista to represent Parsons! Guess what my topic is to write about each week, MENSWEAR! Wish me luck…

Hey, can you please visit my blog and read the post I just wrote? I entered a contest to win a trip to Paris and I need your vote!!!!
Thank you :)

xoxx Monica
http://fandml.blogspot.com/

Baby Budget Blog said...

Loving the shirt dress! I'm totally into menswear to for the simple reason that it's COMFY and nonfussy :) Loving the oxfords with this look of course!

www.plentyforpennies.com

Anonymous said...

really cute outfit!

Shanicexoxo.info

Powered by Blogger.

© 2010-2015 Cinderella's Closet NYC

Creative Commons License CINDERELLA'S CLOSET NYC IS LICENSED UNDER A CREATIVE COMMONS ATTRIBUTION-NONCOMMERCIAL-NODERIVS 3.0 Unported License. PHOTOS AT BLOG.CINDERELLASCLOSETNYC.COM ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT.

Followers

Popular Posts