Plaid Habit

Saturday, August 20, 2011 | |



I've always been a sucker for plaid. From my childhood til now, I can't seem to shake my plaid habit. Quite the opposite, actually. I just keep piling on more plaid in my closet. This was added to my plaid collection last Winter from H&M. The vibrant colors transcends from Season to Season, a closet staple for years to come.



I nabbed this jacket at the Styletta benefit last April.
Skirt by H&M Winter 2010
Tank by Zenana Outfitters
Shoes/Wedges by ALDO (Luzier)













6 comments:

Jay said...

sent you an email! i wasn't sure if you received it. Thanks.:)

azu said...

You look like a bad ass chick! In a chic way of course ;)

I too have a fondness for plaid. I have some cute plaid shorts and a skirt that I haven't even worn yet! And I've had them for quite a while now. Can you believe that? I call it Plaid Hoarding.

PS. Thanks so much for your shoe advice :) I really appreciate it! I ordered them finally and I can't wait to get them.

xoxo

Your Soul Sista

www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

Baby Budget Blog said...

Loving your poses, that skirt and your shoes!!! I really need more plaid in my closet. Only have one measly shirt. Will rectify this come Fall!

www.plentyforpennies.com

Cinderella's Closet said...

Thank you guys! I tried experimenting here, I had someone else pick the photos for the posts. I got tired of my of usual safe poses & decided to turn up the music & have a little fun.

Molly Jean said...

great outfit!

Lily said...

You look great. Love your outfit=)

plaid skirts

Powered by Blogger.

© 2010-2015 Cinderella's Closet NYC

Creative Commons License CINDERELLA'S CLOSET NYC IS LICENSED UNDER A CREATIVE COMMONS ATTRIBUTION-NONCOMMERCIAL-NODERIVS 3.0 Unported License. PHOTOS AT BLOG.CINDERELLASCLOSETNYC.COM ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT.

Followers

Popular Posts