Collar yourself stylish

Thursday, October 6, 2011 | |



I love to poke fun of myself & goof around a lot.
Laugh & have fun. 







Hello lovelies!  I finally found some time to do an outfit post despite being ill.  How's everyone's week going so far?  Sorry, I'm not my usual chatty Kathy self.  I'm barely staying awake at work with all the medication I'm ingesting. I hate having asthma & what I hate even more are people with healthy lungs destroying theirs by smoking cigarettes.  Don't get me wrong, I know its their personal choice and I'm the unlucky one with the bad lungs, but it irks me at times when I'm struggling to breathe & they don't even realize what they've got.  Like I said I'm on meds so don't mind me lol.  I'm still here – fighting the good fight & vowing to not let this minor organ issue stand in the way of life. 

Here I am during a warm August day fooling around outside.
I'm sure you've noticed by now that I'm into dresses & lace.

 

12 comments:

Baby Budget Blog said...

It's a nasty habit and I make sure to let the person who blows smoke my way know it! Hope you're back to yourself soon! Loving this dress and that collar!! Wowsa! Really into collars myself! Also loving the location of this shoot!

www.plentyforpennies.com

Janette said...

So sorry that you're still not feeling a 100% better...but you don't look sick..so that's good! In fact, you look amazing! This is probably one of my fave outfits I've seen on you! That dress is perrrrfect!



Janette, the Jongleur

Nike said...

Love the metallic shoes. Hope you feel better soon!

Preity Lama Tamang said...

Aww sorry to hear that. Hope u get better soon. Loving that dress. It's effin adorable and as always ur FAB heels.
xoxo

Joandy said...

hope you getting better soon dear!! i love the second picture, you are so cute!! these shoes are gorgeous, lovely dress too!!
http://mystylebyjoandy.blogspot.com

DeniseAngela said...

ohh sorry to hear you have been ill too....I am just starting to get get better.....I will send good karma so you can feel better soon! I so love lace and your outfit today...just gorgeous!

azu said...

Aww...I'm sorry that you're sick. I hope you feel better soon. I don't have a problem with people smoking...until they blow smoke in my face. YUCK!

I really like this outfit. The shoes too of course ;) Speaking of shoes, go check out my post on my JCs! I mentioned you in it. It's not the most recent one, but the one right below it. I thought I had told you about it, so my bad that I hadn't informed you earlier.

Anyway, your style ROCKS! :D

xoxo

www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Such cute shoes! Love it.

--
Shanice,
www.shanicexoxo.info

BTW. Check out my giveaway | http://bit.ly/nuE7Pp

Unknown said...

Wow, nice dress and awsome shoes!!:D

Check out my new giveaway!!

xxx

Sally said...

LOVE Steve Madden!

Just followed.

xOSally

caramellitsa said...

this is so beautiful i love the whole look!!how are you dear??
i had been working crazy hours and havent seen your latest posts i m now checking them out..hope you re doing well

kisses <3

Pieter said...

Love those shoes!
Aw thanks for your comment :)
Im studying occupational therapy in college right now and its so difficult and it takes so many time because its tons to study so I dont really have time to blog anymore.. but some day i will work on it again :) x

Powered by Blogger.

© 2010-2015 Cinderella's Closet NYC

Creative Commons License CINDERELLA'S CLOSET NYC IS LICENSED UNDER A CREATIVE COMMONS ATTRIBUTION-NONCOMMERCIAL-NODERIVS 3.0 Unported License. PHOTOS AT BLOG.CINDERELLASCLOSETNYC.COM ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT.

Followers

Popular Posts