My top picks - Versace for H&M

Thursday, October 27, 2011 | |

I'm getting more & more anxious as we get closer to November 19th. Most of you know, it's the day Versace's line for H&M is set to launch here in the U.S.  We aren't lucky enough to be included in the November 17th release date. Bummer.

Since its unveiling, I have compiled a list of my favorites, which I think are standout pieces that I would glady add to my wardrobe. Here's wishing.


This looks like a dress, but its actually a 2-piece ensemble.
















6 comments:

Faux Fur Sake said...

Oooft, love your picks! I need the bracelet, the black babydoll dress and that 2 piece studded outfit in my life!

Anna-Alina said...

I like this clothing!♥♥♥

Clara Turbay said...

I can´t wait to buy a couple!

Great designs. I hope you can check out mine and share some comments!

http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

azu said...

I've been waiting for this since I first heard about it. All I can say is YUM! Those boots at the end are a must in my opinion :)

xoxo

Azu

Paulina Mo, lilbitsofchic.com said...

I so want that skirt, that jacket and all of the accessories!! I hope I get at least a piece of this collection!! Here's to hoping!! good luck!

~Pau
www.lilbitsofchic.com

Choi Olga said...

first one is my top favourite too~ and I also love a small studded leather bag that always appear in this photoshot ~

xoxo
Olga

Powered by Blogger.

© 2010-2015 Cinderella's Closet NYC

Creative Commons License CINDERELLA'S CLOSET NYC IS LICENSED UNDER A CREATIVE COMMONS ATTRIBUTION-NONCOMMERCIAL-NODERIVS 3.0 Unported License. PHOTOS AT BLOG.CINDERELLASCLOSETNYC.COM ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT.

Followers

Popular Posts