Skin is In - outrageous & wooly accessories for fall

Monday, November 14, 2011 | |

Dax Gabler flat, Tod’s clutch, Jérôme Dreyfuss bag, Alexandre Birman pump, Kara Ross bag, Brian Atwood shoe, Roger Vivier bag, Sang A bag, Edmundo Castillo wedge, Ranjana Khan necklace.

From top: Nancy Gonzalez’s crocodile and suede bag, Adrienne Landau’s raccoon fur boa, Jimmy Choo’s mink and crocodile bag and Sergio Rossi’s calf hair and fox fur shoe.


Skin is definitely back in for fall. So are plush fur, sleek pony hair & fabulous feathers. Its great to see that designers are flamboyant this season. Creating some marvelous fall looks. I myself, fell in love with a few sleek pony hair shoes and added a few to my shoe collection.

*Photos Courtesy of Conde Nast Publications*

Photographer: Robert Mitra


6 comments:

coco said...

nice :)

caramellitsa said...

as long as it is fake i love it :DDDD

Janette said...

I'm with caramellitsa! So amazing if it's fake.. But you know.. I wouldn't know what to wear any of this stuff with.. I would need some major styling advice! Haha! Sad but true!

Janette, the Jongleur

M said...

OHH i want one of those bags<3<3 wowowo!
http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

azu said...

Ooh I can't wait to see these new shoes of yours :)

I'm wild about that raccoon fur boa. I really do enjoy wearing fur for the warmth (real or faux). I have some vintage fur (a cape, shawl, and coat) that I have yet to wear.

Love,

your sole sista! :)

Azu

Unknown said...

I agree with Caramelisita and Janet - as long as it is fake! I`m an animal rights activist so it is very important for me.

>'.'<

Powered by Blogger.

© 2010-2015 Cinderella's Closet NYC

Creative Commons License CINDERELLA'S CLOSET NYC IS LICENSED UNDER A CREATIVE COMMONS ATTRIBUTION-NONCOMMERCIAL-NODERIVS 3.0 Unported License. PHOTOS AT BLOG.CINDERELLASCLOSETNYC.COM ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT.

Followers

Popular Posts