Cineflix Casting Call @ Lina Fey

Sunday, August 28, 2011 | |



Hi everyone! Happy Sunday. The East Coast was battered by Hurricane Irene this weekend, but I'm  happy to report that by the time it reached NY it was downgraded to a tropical storm. Aside from flooding, we survived Irene. Things are slowly going back to normal.

I leave you guys with pictures from the Cineflix casting call this past Thursday at Lina Fey's. I went with my blogger friend Amy of Baby Budget Blog. She killed it in her chain mail like outfit, total outfit envy. Good luck girls!




Since it was raining I decided to wear my black patent Mary Jane Pumps



Total awesome pic of me & Amy, except my eyes are closed :(

Pics courtesy of Amy from Baby Budget Blog



*Photos courtesy of Amy - Baby Budge Blog & NY Fashionista Group*

5 comments:

Fashion Matters said...

you all girls look great!

Pam I'm glad you are safe now! I was so worried about you...

miss you!!

Anonymous said...

Well done! This dress with geometric pattern perfect fit for your beautiful figure!



http://milana2078.blogspot.com/

caramellitsa said...

oh,i just saw your post i am so relieved i was worried about you !

anyway..
you look gorgeous in these photos i would ''like'' your shoes a million times!!!

kisses sweetie <3

Baby Budget Blog said...

Hands down we beat out the crowd :) Here's to winning!! (said in Charlie Sheens voice)

www.plentyforpennies.com

Sadia said...

Who won? lol. Amy and you both look fab! love the outfit and pics!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2010-2015 Cinderella's Closet NYC

Creative Commons License CINDERELLA'S CLOSET NYC IS LICENSED UNDER A CREATIVE COMMONS ATTRIBUTION-NONCOMMERCIAL-NODERIVS 3.0 Unported License. PHOTOS AT BLOG.CINDERELLASCLOSETNYC.COM ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT.

Followers

Popular Posts