Denim Delicious

Tuesday, August 30, 2011 | |


 





Top:  Thrifted
Pants:  BDG Ankle Cigarette Mid-Rise Jeans (Urban Outfitters)
Shoes:  Jeffrey Campbell Security in Black Patent
Copper Necklace:  From Italy, forgot brand.
Bag: Vintage GUCCI (thrifted)




I'm intrigued by the amount of colorful denim we have at our disposal this season.  Completely feeling this look - coming in all kinds of pretty, pastel-y and yummy colors.  The key is to have fun with it – be creative & don't hold back. 

One hot Summer day I found myself wandering inside Urban Outfitters, minding my own bees wax when these lovelies demanded I take them home.  I was so taken by the vivid fun color, fabric & fit, I had to buy them in blue too.  Cannot wait to wear them with all kinds of Jeffrey shoes, perfect match.
What do you gals think of colored denim?  I think it's a great way to liven up any outfit and
perfect for Fall.

 

6 comments:

danielle said...

colorful denim is one of my favorite trends for fall! these are awesome!

Denise Pacurar said...

I love BDG jeans! They fit so well and are so comfortable! Love the green color of these!
xoxo Denise

http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

Ari Hastari Hadipranoto said...

love ur shoes,, nice pics,,))

caramellitsa said...

love it!! i always say that coloured jeans are so cool Pamela they look great on you!


kisses <3

caramellitsa

Anonymous said...

Love the colorful denim and shoes! Cute outfit.


shanicexoxo.info

Baby Budget Blog said...

Nice! I am in desperate need for some colored jeans!!! Eyeing a pair of bright blue ones at Bloomingdales. You know I already LOVE those boots!

www.plentyforpennies.com

Powered by Blogger.

© 2010-2015 Cinderella's Closet NYC

Creative Commons License CINDERELLA'S CLOSET NYC IS LICENSED UNDER A CREATIVE COMMONS ATTRIBUTION-NONCOMMERCIAL-NODERIVS 3.0 Unported License. PHOTOS AT BLOG.CINDERELLASCLOSETNYC.COM ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT.

Followers

Popular Posts