I wear my sunglasses at night

Monday, August 15, 2011 | |



Hey guys! Its Monday, I'm at work. Please Pardon the mess. With my hands full this weekend, I didn't get a chance to upload outfit pics.  I did, however, fool around with my phone camera in the hospital while playing nurse to hubby.

From the moment, I laid eyes on these sunglasses last Spring. I knew they were made for me. Read my Moody Swing post HERE, where I featured these babies.

By far, these are the coolest shades I've ever owned.  They come in Gold & Silver, but I opted for the Gold.  Gianni Versace meant for the Medusa to be in Gold, so I figured why go against it. Plus they look way better in Gold, too.
You can buy these Versace shades at Sunglass Hut.









I was bored out of my mind, thank God for Netflix.  I watched Sons of Anarchy all weekend, some Caligula here & some Salem Witch trials there.

5 comments:

Sladja said...

Crazy cool! :)

xoxo
-S

_________________________
I have added cool emoticons to this message.
To see them go to http://x.exps.me?242efd6000c860f6255777619bd93f58

Janette said...

Nice shades Pam! Kinda sad there isn't an outfit post though! Soon right?


Janette, the Jongleur

Sadia said...

You're right these shades were made for you! They are awesome <3

Samantha said...

gah those sunnies are perfect. can't wait to see how the look on darling!

Taryn said...

I want those sunglasses--so perfect ;)

Powered by Blogger.

© 2010-2015 Cinderella's Closet NYC

Creative Commons License CINDERELLA'S CLOSET NYC IS LICENSED UNDER A CREATIVE COMMONS ATTRIBUTION-NONCOMMERCIAL-NODERIVS 3.0 Unported License. PHOTOS AT BLOG.CINDERELLASCLOSETNYC.COM ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT.

Followers

Popular Posts