Material Girl 2.0

Saturday, August 13, 2011 | |




Hey guys! Apologies for being M.I.A. the last few days. Hubby is in the hospital and I've been playing nurse, which means having zero time for anything. Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend. 


Here's a little peek at what's coming up for today's Junior's Market, while I catch up with my outfit posts for the week. Enjoy!


*Photos Courtesy of Conde Nast Publications*


Left: Kensie Pieces cardigan, Odd Molly top, Kensie shorts,
Costa Blanca necklace. Right: Guess blazer, Vintage Havana top, 36 Point 5 shorts,
Guess necklace, Amanda Pearl bracelet, BaubleBar bangles.


Left: DKNY Jeans shirt, Odd Molly cami, See You Monday skirt.
Right: DKNY Jeans shirt, Seven till Midnight cami, Audrey 3+1 skirt.
BaubleBar necklaces, Riki Rosetta bags, Converse sneakers.


Left: So Low sweatshirt; Baby Phat top; Joy Cioci pants. Sugar shoes.
Right: Yoana Baraschi blazer; McClintock Collection by
Jessica McClintock top; Joy Cioci pants. Keds shoes.

11 comments:

Cad said...

All these looks are so beautiful, I'd wear any one of them!

Cad
http://cadattack.blogspot.com/

DeniseAngela said...

Hope he gets better soon & take care of yourself too! Love the lace!

azu said...

Sorry about the sick hubby :( Hope he gets better and that whatever illness he has, doesn't come onto you.

I am a huge huge fan of lace. I also really like those see through pants. I MUST get a pair!

www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

Miss Woody said...

lovely !

Monica said...

Aw… poor guy :( Hope he gets well soon!

I am having a contest at 100 followers! Just an FYI!
Also, I am doing a 10 day review for the company Clarisonic AND I am moving to NYC soon!!!
Check it out when you get a chance, okay?!


xoxx Monica
http://fandml.blogspot.com

Baby Budget Blog said...

Hope your husband is okay and is recovering well!

Loving ALL the skirts in these looks!

www.plentyforpennies.com

Cinderella's Closet said...

Hey guys! Thank you for all your well wishes. He's doin a bit better just waitin for his wound to heal. I'm hoping to bring him home tomorrow or Wednesday.

Have a great Monday!

xoxo

caramellitsa said...

oh,my wishes for quick recover i m sorry to hear about it ....hope he gets well soon!!!

this collection is great i d wear any of these items they are so my style!

kisses Pam! <3

Anonymous said...

Such a cutesy outfits :)

Check this year's trends on my blog, if you want :)

http://fashmark.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Such a cutesy outfits :)

Check this year's trends on my blog, if you want :)

http://fashmark.wordpress.com

satin said...

All these looks are so beautiful, i am like..
Seven Til Midnight

Powered by Blogger.

© 2010-2015 Cinderella's Closet NYC

Creative Commons License CINDERELLA'S CLOSET NYC IS LICENSED UNDER A CREATIVE COMMONS ATTRIBUTION-NONCOMMERCIAL-NODERIVS 3.0 Unported License. PHOTOS AT BLOG.CINDERELLASCLOSETNYC.COM ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT.

Followers

Popular Posts