Just Peachy

Wednesday, August 3, 2011 | |



Hello all and Happy Wednesday! I'm a bit sad cause Summer is almost over. It just flew by too quickly. Sigh. I'm not ready for Fall yet. *sigh* I am not ready to give up wearing my Summer shoes, like the Jeffrey Campbell Mariel Wedges. I think I will definitely wear them in the coming Fall. I just can't bear to part with them yet.

There's an abandoned building near where I live (where these pics were taken) and the huge No Trespassing sign has yet to deter me.  If you don't hear from me for a few days, you all know where I am.

See SHOES worn HERE and HERE.









Being silly

Can you please hurry, its really hot! (102 to be exact, I'm melting)


Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Mariel Floral Black Wedges

Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Mariel Floral Black Wedges


Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Mariel Floral Black Wedges - BUY SHOES HERE
Skirt: Forever 21
Top: H&M

10 comments:

Harija said...

love your outfit =) as always looking beautiful!

Enter my 3 new WorldWide giveaways!

Chloe. said...

Love the shoes.
Fun pictures !

xx,
Chloe

littlefashiontheories.blogspot.com/

marama said...

Nice outfit. Amazing shoes =)

ninam said...

Oh my, I wouldn't be able to part with those shoes either. Love the way you styled everything, so chic!
http://www.xoxonina.com/

caramellitsa said...

you look so cute in peach! :DDD
always graceful and chic love it :)

enjoy the rest of your summer sweet Pamela i m leaving on holidays again so i ll check out more when i have internet connection again :)

hope you have a great time and realx :DD

kisses <3

Preity Lama Tamang said...

Pam u look effin adorable!! and love the picture YOU being SILLY>.its CUTE..
and those socks look adorable with the JCs..
xoxo
Preity

Baby Budget Blog said...

Hehehe about the No Trespassing sign. I think it's more for vagrants anyway :) I hear ya on summer flying by. I can't believe that in a couple of months we'll be shivering again. SOOOO not fair! Loving the shoes, and yes, wear them into fall by all means!

www.plentyforpennies.com

Samantha said...

what a nice color, i also love love those wedges with the socks, very cute!

Grace said...

Your shoes and skirt are very pretty!

Estefanía Ainoza said...

Great look! I love it!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2010-2015 Cinderella's Closet NYC

Creative Commons License CINDERELLA'S CLOSET NYC IS LICENSED UNDER A CREATIVE COMMONS ATTRIBUTION-NONCOMMERCIAL-NODERIVS 3.0 Unported License. PHOTOS AT BLOG.CINDERELLASCLOSETNYC.COM ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT.

Followers

Popular Posts