Ruffles & Dots

Tuesday, August 2, 2011 | |


Hey guys! Sorry I've been M.I.A. lately. Crazy busy @ work and tons of preparations to do for August. Anyways, I've been dying to share this with you guys for a while now, but haven't gotten the chance to.

I saw this top @ Banana Republic a few months back and I just had to have it (it was on sale for $7). Since I've never been the ruffles type of girl, it stayed hidden in my closet. Then came the Jeffrey Campbell Ad Long. I knew instantly they would be perfect together. Initially, I bought the Ad Long in brown combo (worn HERE and HERE), but I loved them so much I got these a week later. Who knew polka dots & ruffles would go so well together with my Ad Long.








Jeffrey Campbell Ad Long buy HERE






Top: Banana Republic
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell AdLong



9 comments:

Preity Lama Tamang said...

U look effin adorable. I've been lusting over those for a while now. Love love it:))

Sadia said...

Cute look! I like the pics with your sunnies :)

Anonymous said...

OMG
I love those shoes. I want em!!!!! :)

Giveaway on my MonsieurM blog. Check it out!

Marcia B. said...

wow the shoes are bananas, love it

Baby Budget Blog said...

OMG I've been eyeing those JC's! Are they comfy to walk in or are they secretly treacherous? So cute how you paired them!! Ha, I think you should wear them to work :)

www.plentyforpennies.com

Cinderella's Closet said...

Thanks everyone!

@ Amy - I wore this outfit to work last week :) and yes like the Suebees they are secretly treachorous. You must tread carefully until you get used to it then you can walk a bit faster lol.

Kel said...

That's one hellofa gorgeous outfit, Cinderella!


Lots of love from Sydney,

x Kel

musing about mohair

Estefanía Ainoza said...

NY?? SO LUCKY!!!
Great look! I love it!

caramellitsa said...

this is cute,a bit funky love it!!!
your shoes are soo gorgeous!!

kisses <3

Powered by Blogger.

© 2010-2015 Cinderella's Closet NYC

Creative Commons License CINDERELLA'S CLOSET NYC IS LICENSED UNDER A CREATIVE COMMONS ATTRIBUTION-NONCOMMERCIAL-NODERIVS 3.0 Unported License. PHOTOS AT BLOG.CINDERELLASCLOSETNYC.COM ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT.

Followers

Popular Posts