Blockbuster

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 | |










Jeffrey Campbell Dressen

Jeffrey Campbell Dressen



Hi guys. I'm back from my mini hiatus from the blogosphere. I needed to take some time off to rest, reflect & just do nothing, but watch old classics on Netflix. I enjoyed my time on the couch watching how to marry a millionaire, breakfast at Tifanny's & the sound of music. I ate to my hearts content & slept til the comes came home. I did not, however, partake in any shopping. I just didn't feel like doing anything at all and in truth I need to make room in my closet first before I buy anything else. I thoroughly I enjoyed my thanksgiving weekend and I hope you did too. Glad to be back, refreshed, rested & ready to tackle December.

I wore this outfit a few weeks ago during another Mango event in NYC hosted by Natalie Suarez. I fell head over heels for these shoes. Aren't they just marvelous? Beautiful, color-blocked, t-strap architectural platform (blockbuster :). Jacket worn differently HERE.

12 comments:

Baby Budget Blog said...

Yup, I agree! Took some time off from the blog as well and it was very refreshing :) Didn't shop at all either. Really trying not to buy anything else until the end of Jan. when spring collections hit the stores! Now to the outfit: LOVE those shoes as you know, they're just refreshingly different! Love the lace dress, finally got one myself that I like and the jacket is fab! Love the embroidery!!

www.plentyforpennies.com

azu said...

Hey Sole Sista! Guten morgen :)

I want every single thing that you're wearing. I'm not exaggerating in any way. Your shoes...check. Tights...check...dress and jacket...you bet. Speaking of your jacket, it reminds me a little of the one that Jimi Hendrix wore over and over. I was just looking at pictures of him last night for inspiration.

Have a lovely day!

xoxo

Azu

Iram said...

the jacket + shoes = ♥

xo

Joandy said...

these shoes are aaaaaaaaaaaamazing!!! i wanted to raid your shoes collection:)) love how you mix different prints in this outfit, you look great!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! i love them!!!

Tammy said...

These shoes... I love them!

Tammy
www.afendibagandabadattitude.com/

Janette said...

I need that dress! And those tights.. and I'd want that jacket too, except my friend has the exact same one and I hate being an obvious copy cat.. lol Know what I mean? You look beautiful as usual!

Janette, the Jongleur

Anonymous said...

Love those shoes! Each piece is simply adorable.

xo,Cortnie
http://stylelustpages.com

Stop by some time!

caramellitsa said...

hiii dear!!!how are you???
your dress is adorable love it!!!

you look so beautiful!have a nice month x-mas is coming!!!yeah!!


kisses <3

Anonymous said...

your dress is perfect!

visit my blog too, http://beginswithanm.blogspot.com/
xoxo

Shels415 said...

Great outfit! Love your JCs! Wish I can walk in them.

Hope you can check out my blog and follow each other?

XOXO
Shels
http://followyourbliss4ever.blogspot.com/

Sadia said...

Those shoes are one of my favorites in your collection! Love it!

Powered by Blogger.

© 2010-2015 Cinderella's Closet NYC

Creative Commons License CINDERELLA'S CLOSET NYC IS LICENSED UNDER A CREATIVE COMMONS ATTRIBUTION-NONCOMMERCIAL-NODERIVS 3.0 Unported License. PHOTOS AT BLOG.CINDERELLASCLOSETNYC.COM ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT.

Followers

Popular Posts